Visit the websites of our other FKG companies
Welcome to FKG Civil Contractors
FKG Civil is a division of FK Gardner Group boasting over 40 years experience in the civil construction industry. The division operates throughout Queensland and Northern NSW, with offices in Toowoomba, Roma, Brisbane, Mackay and Cairns. FKG is a foundational member of Toowoomba and Surat Basin Enterprise, members of the Civil Contractors Federation, the Urban Development Industry Association, the Chamber of Commerce, Commerce Queensland and MESCA.
FKG Civil is a client focused organisation with a strong track record of successful delivery, both as independent contractors in delivering infrastructure and mining / energy / gas civil projects, as well as working alongside our construction company on large industrial and commercial facilities.
This dynamic and growth focused business offers engineering procurement, and construction management services. FKG civil continues to develop and implement innovative solutions to complex project issues in projects such as:
- Transport infrastructure including roads, highways and bridges
- Water and wastewater infrastructure including dams
- Bulk earthworks and infrastructure for the mining industry
- Civil infrastructure for substations and Gas compressors
- Desalination & Water Treatment plants
- Gasfired power plant infrastructure
- Urban Land Development including Industrial and Residential Subdivisions:
- Bulk Earthworks and sediment control
- Roads and concrete slabs
- Water and other Services Reticulation
- Detailed Earthworks and Retaining Walls
- Major Stormwater Infrastructure
A key to our success is the creation of a collaborative approach with project stakeholders. Our customer centric organisation also embodies the culture for pure Alliance contracting and has highly experienced personnel to support this delivery method.
The Civil team's successes have recently been recognised by the Queensland Master Builder's Association, with FKG Civil named 'Civil Contractor of the Year' for the Darling Downs Region 2010 (2nd year running), along with receiving the award for 'Innovation in Workplace Health and Safety' (2nd year running).
Since its inception our Civil team have completed works for the following organisations:
- United Group Infrastructure
- Santos Ltd
- Tenix Alliance
- Queensland Government Department of Main Roads
- Origin Energy
- Queensland Rail